People of all ages revere music. Also, music can be a fantastic learning medium for children. There are several games based on music which can help children to socialize themselves and enhance their cognitive power. Moreover, such games with music are filled with fun and excitement for children, which allows them to be physically active as well. This is important for the overall growth of your child. Hence, in this article, let’s discuss everything that you need to know about games based on music. After reading this article, you will surely want your child to engage more in such beautiful games.
Why Are Games On Music Important For Your Child?
If you see closely and observe, you will find that from the early days, your child is fond of lullabies. Now, why this happens? It generally occurs because children can understand the sound waves of music even in an unborn stage. It is an intrinsic connection that humans have with music. Also, when they grow a bit, they start to watch shows like Teletubbies, Thomas & Friends, which are music based. It helps them to learn how to memorize as the songs they hear in these shows, and they memorize them. Moreover, children learn to say alphabets and numbers through various music games. That is why these games are significant for the development of a child.
Personality Development Of A Child With Music
You will be astonished to know that the child’s personality can also develop because of music. One of the best mediums to help your child learn is music. Through rhymes and songs, children learn a whole lot of things. These are such things that help your child to develop communication skills and socialize with other children.
Moreover, your child will start to comprehend the meaning of various words as well as correctly pronounce them. Also, with a Video Game Music, you will be surprised to see that the concentration level of your child is getting much better. This is quite true because, in a video game, one has to concentrate a lot. So, the music is composed in a way to facilitate that concentration.
Furthermore, there are some games which are based on music which help your child to be physically active. These games also work as a confidence booster and help your child to learn various things, which facilitates personality development. As you can see, all these things mentioned above are traits of good personality. Therefore, through music, the personality development of a child is very much possible.
Various Types Of Music Games For Children
Find out various types of music games for the children. These games can be played inside and outside the classroom.
This is the ideal game for the children of kindergarten schools. It will improve their cognitive skills as well as social skills. Moreover, the fun element will be the icing on the cake. This is among the best Music Games Free that you can find anywhere for children.
- Some music for the children to dance
How to Play
- Ask the child to dance when you turn the music on.
- When you stop the music, the child should freeze with his or her dancing position.
- Ask other children in the room to check the funny dancing poses of their friends.
It is also a very interesting game which can be played at schools or various parties for children. This game is ideal for children of a younger age.
- A bag of funny and amusing clothes and accessories
- A device in which music will be played
- Chairs for the children to sit
How to Play
- Set up the chairs in a circular way and ask children to sit on it.
- Now, turn the Game Of Thrones Music or any other popular music on in the device.
- Tell the children to hand over the bag with amusing things in a clockwise movement to each other.
- As the music stops, the child that holds the bag will bring on object out and wear it.
- The game will go on till no object is left in the bag.
- Finally, the child that looks funniest will win the game.
Write Your Own Music
This game works well with elementary school kids. This can be performed as a birthday bash game, as well. This game gets the kids engaged and encourages being creative.
- Black or whiteboard to write the codes
- Paper and pencils for the kids
How to play:
- Create codes for different sounds. You can start with four to five codes. You can use simple codes like triangle, rectangle, square, star, hash, etc.
- Link sounds with these codes. For example, a star can be a clap, and a hash can be a beat in the desk, so on.
- Write down the codes and associated activities on the board
- Now link three or four codes together and compose music.
- Ask the children to play it.
- Next, it’s the children’s turn to be creative. Now they have to compose a short piece of music. Depending on the number of children, it can be individual or group tasks.
- Toughest piece of music will be hard to play, and if it fails to play, the creator will get the points.
Music is a great way to facilitate the learning of your child. You can also make your child play various Music Trivia Games, which are excellent for learning. As a responsible parent or as a teacher, you have to see that children are learning in the best possible way. Including music in the learning scheme of things for the children is a fantastic way of building their characters.