TERMS OF SERVICE
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS OF SERVICE CAREFULLY. BY ACCESSING OR USING THIS WEBSITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS DESCRIBED HEREIN AND ANY TERMS AND AGREEMENTS INCORPORATED BY REFERENCE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THESE TERMS, PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS WEB SITE OR THE SERVICES. UPON ACCEPTING THESE TERMS, A COPY WILL BE ARCHIVED WITH THE COMPANY.
The purpose of this website, www.beingtheparent.com (the “Website/Site”), which is owned and operated by Mykids Ventures Private Limited, a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 (“Company/Us/We/Our”) provides for, but not limited to, balanced information about parenting, the ability to share experience and learning’s from such experiences and access to a wide community enriched with knowledge for expecting mothers, young mothers and women at large. Please read these terms of service (“Agreement”) carefully before using the Site or any services provided on the Site (collectively, “Services”). By using or accessing the Services, you agree to become bound by all the terms and conditions of this Agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this Agreement, do not use the Services. The Services are accessed by You (“User”/“You”/ “Your”) under the following terms and conditions:
- The features and Services available through or provided in connection with the Site and Your engagement with Us are governed by this Agreement. This Agreement does not alter in any way the terms or conditions of any other agreement You may have with Us, or Our subsidiaries or affiliates, for services or otherwise. If you are using the Website on behalf of any entity, You represent and warrant that You are authorized to accept this Agreement on such entity’s behalf, and that such entity agrees to indemnify You and Us for violation of these Terms of Service. We reserve the right to change or modify any of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement, and any such changes shall be communicated to You by indicating the summary of changes made at the top of the Terms of Service, the date such document was last updated. Any material changes shall be highlighted on the homepage. To continue using the Service post such changes or modifications You will be required to accept this Terms of Service once again by clicking on ‘Accept/Agree’ tab
- PURPOSE OF THE SITE
The content that appears on the Site is for informational purposes only. Despite our efforts to provide valuable, helpful and accurate information, errors may appear from time to time. Some of the content you find on our site was not created, edited, or posted by us. The materials posted by third parties on Our Site represents the views of such third parties and are not endorsed by Us, nor do We guarantee the correctness of any such posting or view of the third party. Before You act on any information or view You have found on or through Our Site, confirm any facts that are important to Your decision along with professional opinion being sought.
- RULES FOR REGISTRATION, SUBMISSIONS AND MESSAGES
Registration: To obtain access to www.beingtheparent.com services, You will be required to register with Our Site. As part of the registration process, You will be given a user name which shall be password protected with Your chosen password. You agree that the information supplied by You during the registration process will be accurate, complete and true and You shall not impersonate any other person’s identity. You are responsible for any use and all activities that occur under Your account. Further, You are solely responsible for safeguarding the confidentiality of Your password (s) and user name (s) and from any use or misuse of Your account resulting from any third-party using a password or user name. You agree to notify Us immediately of any unauthorized use of Your account or any other breach of security.
From time to time We may find it necessary to access Your account. For instance, We may access Your account for support, maintenance or security-related reasons. In such event, We will, if possible, provide You notice of Our intent, to use Your username and password, to do so.
Submissions and Messages: Responsibility for what is posted in the discussion groups or other public forums on Our Site lies with You. You alone are responsible for the content of Your messages, and the consequences of any such messages. You agree not to use Our Site to send or submit following materials:
- that are false, inaccurate or misleading;
- that is unlawful, or in violation of local, state, national, or international laws, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, suggestive, harassing, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory, fraudulent, seditious, provoking or enticing communal or religious sentiments of any individual, group or community or otherwise objectionable;
- that would constitute, encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party, or otherwise violate any local, state, national or international law, rule, or regulation.
- Posting or transmitting any unsanctioned advertising, promotional materials, or any other forms of unsanctioned solicitation, including, without limitation, “junk mail,” “Spam,” “chain letters,” or any unsolicited mass distribution of email infringe or violate any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party. By posting any content, You represent and warrant that You have the lawful right to distribute and reproduce such content;
- Private information of any third party, including, without limitation, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses and credit card numbers;
- Viruses, corrupted data or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files;
- Stalking, harassing, or otherwise harming others Users
- that may contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may cause damage of any kind
The above list is not exhaustive and We may at Our sole discretion make additions to the same.
Any such above act by You will be a violation of this Agreement and Your access will be immediately prohibited or restricted, as the case may be, from Our Site. Your use of the Site is limited to personal, non-commercial purposes and commercial exploitation is strictly prohibited unless We authorize You otherwise.
Notwithstanding any of the above, We cannot and do not review every submission made to Our Site. We neither endorse nor guarantee the accuracy of any submission on Our Site
- OWNERSHIP AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
You acknowledge that:
- Our content on the Site is protected by intellectual property rights laws such as copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual and proprietary rights (“Rights”) granted in the content to Us, and;
- We provide a limited license to You, subject to applicable copyright, trademark and other laws governing Your use of such content, for use as captured in Clause 2 and Clause 4 herein.
- Limited License:
- We grant You a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to access and use Our Site and Services, strictly in accordance with this Agreement. In return for this license, You agree to wholly abide by all terms herein, of which the violation of any is grounds for the immediate termination of Your account as well as for subjecting You to possible civil and criminal action.
- In return of Our Limited License to You, You are allowed to display Your personal, non-commercial information and use Our Site for informational purposes only. You acknowledge that You will not reproduce, distribute, or otherwise use any of the content available on our site without Our prior written consent. Such requests shall be made at [email protected]
- LICENSE TO US:
Under this Agreement You grant Us the right to reproduce, modify and distribute such content as You put up on Our Site and if We see it fit for any purpose in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed. By submitting content to Us, You represent that such content does not violate or infringe any rights of any third party, including, but not limited to, copyright, trademark and other proprietary rights. If any third-party content is included in any materials that You submit, You must obtain permission from the content owner and attribute such content to the owner.
Except for personal information, the content on the Site such as Our logo, and all designs, text, graphics, pictures, news, forecasts, information, data, analytics, software and other content and files, and the selection and arrangement thereof, are Our proprietary to Us or and are protected under trademark and copyright laws of India. No right or title or ownership to any Site material is transferred to You herein by way of this Agreement
- THIRD PARTY SERVICES
We may provide links or tools or applications for the Service on Website of other third party sites; however, we do not review or endorse the content of these sites or tools, and are not responsible for that content or the privacy policies of such third party sites. If you provide any information to such third parties, different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. You acknowledge and agree that Company provides access to such tools ‘as is’ without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. Company shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of any optional third party tools or accessing such third party sites.
You agree to indemnify Us, Our officers, directors, employees, subcontractors, successors, assigns, attorneys, content writers, from any liability, loss (s), claim (s) and expense (s), including reasonable attorney’s fees, related to Your violation of this Agreement or the use of Our Site and Services and any infringement claims by a third party that might arise due to uploading and creating of any content on the Site.
By creating and uploading such content, You warrant that You are authorized to do so and We shall be indemnified at all times from any intellectual property infringement claims made against Us due to such act of Yours
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
- You agree that use of the site is at your sole risk. our site is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Mykids Ventures Private Limited cannot and does not warrant the accuracy, completeness, correctness, non-infringement, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose of the information, materials and services available through our site. we do not guarantee our site to be error-free, secure, continuously available or free of viruses or other harmful components
- You also agree that if you rely on any data or information obtained through our site, you do so at your own risk. you are solely responsible for any damage or loss that results from your use of any material and/or data
- Our site is provided with the understanding that neither Mykids Ventures Private Limited nor its users are engaged in rendering legal, medical, counseling or other professional services or advice. our site is no substitute for professional services or advice
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Under no circumstances will Mykids Ventures Private Limited be liable to you or anyone else for any damages arising out of your use of our site, including, without limitation, liability for consequential, special, incidental, indirect, or similar damages, even if you are advised beforehand of the possibility of such damages
- MODIFICATION AND INTERRUPTION TO SERVICE
We reserve the right to modify or discontinue Our Service for upkeep or any other reason, with or without notice to You and shall not be liable to You or any third party for any such modification or interruption of service
In the event that any provision of this Agreement conflicts with the law under which this Agreement is to be construed or if any provision is held invalid by a court with jurisdiction over the parties to this Agreement, such provision will be restated to reflect as nearly as possible the original intentions of the parties in accordance with applicable law, and the remainder of this Agreement will remain in full force and effect
If either party fails to insist upon or enforce strict performance by the other party of any provision of this Agreement, or to exercise any right under this Agreement, such a failure will not be construed as a waiver or relinquishment to any extent of such party’s right to assert or rely upon any such provision or right in that or any other instance.
This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding between You and Us as to the subject matter hereof, and supersedes all prior agreements and understandings relating to such subject matter
- GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
This Agreement and Your use of the Site and any Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India. You agree that any action in law or in-equity arising out of or relating to this Agreement shall be filed only in India and You hereby irrevocably and unconditionally consent and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in Bangalore, India. In the event of any conflicts between foreign law, rules, and regulations, then the Indian law, rules, and regulations, shall prevail and govern.
In case any disputes arise dealing with, but not limited to, the interpretation or the enforceability of this Agreement, Site or the Services herein the same shall be submitted for resolution to sole arbitrator to be appointed by Us under the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. The seat of arbitration will be Bangalore and the language of arbitration shall be English. The award of the sole arbitrator shall be final and binding on all parties to the dispute. All costs related to such legal action shall be borne by You
- REPORT ABUSE
Users can be held legally liable for their contents and may be held legally accountable if their contents or material include, for example, defamatory comments or material protected by copyright, trademark, etc. If you come across any abuse or violation of these Terms, please report to: [email protected]
Last update on: Nov 25, 2017