The second birthday party is a little different from the first one. Now, your toddler is a little more grown-up. He can stand by himself and does not feel so lost when there are many people around. Of course, your baby is still a toddler and your supervision is necessary always. Celebrate an amazing second birthday with all the glitters, balloons, and ribbons! By the second year, children are also more in flow with their natural creativity than last year. They have already had a whole year of smashing crayons on paper!
The primary arrangements
Fabulous second birthday ideas
- Birthday paintings from little ones are precious! Many parents get their children to play with the colors on paper on their first birthdays even. The second year’s painting can be an amazing milestone on how your child has grown. They grow very fast!
- Since your child has grown accustomed to people around him, you can invite more guests than you invited at the first birthday. Guest invitations can be made very specially. You can print out elegant formal cards for guests. You can make the cards colorful in pop-style with a collage of your kid’s photos. About the photos, you can also set them out as printouts and arrange them in a collage of a big ‘2’ to set on the wall
- Arrange special birthday caps. You can also keep those fancy party masks that children can wear over their eyes. Resembling traditional Venetian masks, these look really cool on children. They just love these!
- Go totally crazy with the balloons. Kids love to carry some balloons back to their homes when the evening is over. Many children also find delight in popping the balloons. Set up many colorful balloons all around so there is enough for both popping and taking home
- Second birthday family photo-shoots have children more conscious than they were in the first year. This allows you to be much more creative with shoot ideas. You may have already brought the birthday masks. They can make up great photo-shoot accessories
The second birthday is a super-special event. Parents should make sure to look up all the birthday arrangements personally. Plan some days ahead because you need to set up a lot of things. If you are booking a venue, do not leave it for the last moment. You will have to print out the invitation cards at least two months in advance as well. Here is wishing a fabulous second birthday for your little one.