Strollers make it easy for you to carry your baby along with you to many places. Buying a perfect stroller for your baby is quiet challenging as the market is full of variety and numerous options. Before investing in a stroller, you must keep in mind your own need or requirement instead of going for what is popular. You would be using it more on the roads or just want it to carry your baby along with you for the shopping in store. Do you want to buy a cheap stroller or a sturdy one? Are you looking for something which looks stylish? Or you want something basic which can just fulfil your requirements? Have answer to all such questions and then go ahead to shop for a baby stroller.
To help you choosing perfect and good stroller as per your need, we are describing some basic models generally used by the parents.
- Traditional or standard size stroller: It is easy to use and fold .It generally comes with padded seat with storage space below the seats. Seats can be reclined to various positions. These come in variety of design and styles from simple to expensive ones. While in few models baby faces forward in others baby’s position is such so that she can look back to the parents.
- Car seat strollers: These are lightweight frames to hold your baby’s car seat. Seat carriers are easy to fold and do not take much space so it can be easily kept in the car. But you can use these infant car seats till your baby is less than one year and these are useful in the car only.
- Travel system: Travel system combines stroller and infant car seat, so that it can be used outside the car and till the time your baby starts walking some distance on her own. It is expensive and heavier but gives value for your money.
- Jogging strollers: If you want your baby to be with you while going for a walk or park, it is the best option. Joggers strollers are good for all kind of roads. These are not easily foldable due to their size.
- Double or triple strollers: If you want to have two or more children on stroller at a time, you may choose double/triple stroller.
Before you finalize any stroller check it by keeping weight on it and try pushing it in the store itself to see if it supports the weight properly and moves easily. Check for seat belts, canopies, brakes, adjustable seat and storage capacity etc. Always