If you are the one who is struggling to figure out the best birth control pill, then you are not alone. Feel relieved; thousands tested comfortable and safe birth control options. Here, we have figured out a convenient birth control option for you in the name of NuvaRing. Are you wondering about the Effectiveness Of Nuvaring As Birth Control? Read On.
What Is NuvaRing?
NuvaRing is the most used birth control, which is 2 inches in diameter. It is a hormonal contraceptive of progestin, Ethinylestradiol, and etonogestrel in fewer portions. People consider this as an effective birth control option when used appropriately. Removing it at the right times doesn’t disturb your periods as well as protects you from pregnancy.
What Is The Effectiveness Of The Nuvaring As Birth Control?
Use the NuvaRing on the day one of your periods. Doing this will keep the NuvaRing in place. Using the NuvaRing is very useful. This is more than 90% effective as the perfect birth control.
Can Nuvaring Harm Pregnancy?
- It is not safe to use Nuvaring during pregnancy. If you feel you have missed your periods in a row while using NuvaRing, check for pregnancy.
- Consult the doctor immediately if you are pregnant. Stop using this ring further as there are chances for the congenital disability.
- The NuvaRing hormones get messed with breast milk, so breastfeeding mothers are advised not to use this ring until they stop.
- Stop choosing NuvaRing if you have delivered a baby recently. After a gap of 4 weeks, consider starting using it again.
How Long After Removing Nuvaring Can You Get Pregnant?
It just takes a couple of months after removing NuvaRing to get pregnant. Getting pregnant varies from women to women. Few women take a month for their periods to get regular or to follow a cycle.
So, depending on your interest in pregnancy, remove the NuvaRing two months earlier.
Is Nuvaring Effective On The Off Week?
- Keep in mind that NuvaRing is useful for the first three weeks.
- Later, the hormones are released less into the body. So keep in mind to remove it after three weeks.
- Ensure to leave a gap of 7 days after removing the NuvaRing.
- If you forgot to remove it after four weeks, it doesn’t cause any harm. But you don’t get your periods.
Is Nuvaring Effective Immediately?
Yes, it is effective immediately if you are using it during your periods. Post periods, you need to wait for days for its practical usage.
So, it is suggested to insert during the first five days of your periods appropriately. During this time, it works absolutely as birth control.
Wanted to protect yourself from pregnancy? Consider using NuvaRing during your periods.
Can Your Partner Feel The Nuvaring?
The chances of pregnancy are reduced by almost 90% using NuvaRing.
- So, most of them prefer to use Nuvaring, and when inserted well, most of the women don’t feel NuvaRing.
- The reviews say that even the partner doesn’t feel the same.
- Even if felt, it is least bothered and doesn’t create any concern during intercourse.
Is Nuvaring Better Than The Pill?
I was worried about which birth control method is safe and comfortable for you? Here is a list of advantages of NuvaRing. Observe the benefits and give them a try.
- Small and straightforward compared to other birth controls. It is considered by most of them to be comfortable.
- Use the NuvaRing to skip the periods.
- The position of the NuvaRing is not vital, so it entirely useful in use.
- Hormonal imbalance or ups and down are no more a concern. Nuvaring is best known for the least hormone delivery. Stay least bothered about your mood imbalances.
- Nuvaring is inserted once. There ends the story and protects from pregnancy. No hassle like daily or weekly pills in the name of birth control.
- This sleek ring is not known for discomfort during sex. Either you or your partner doesn’t even know its existence.
- While you want to skip your period, give this Nuvaring a try, and it works for sure.
- Remove this NuvaRing, and you get regular periods as usual.
- Upon practice, it is possible to insert this Nuvaring by yourself.
And yes, using NuvaRing is safe and fat better compared to the pill.
Does Nuvaring Cause Yeast Infections?
You are on the safer side if you are choosing NuvaRing as birth control. It is known to have the least hormone level compared to other contraceptives.
Nuvaring might trigger a few symptoms in the initial two weeks. It varies from person to person. Consult your doctor if any discomfort or yeast infections occur in your case post seven days.
Many women prefer this for its efficiency in the lowest risk of yeast infections.
What Happens If You Take Birth Control While Unknowingly Pregnant?
While unknowingly pregnant and you are still using birth control, breathe happily! In the initial stages of pregnancy, birth control doesn’t have much effect.
The chances of ectopic pregnancy increase if you are using birth control for a long while without knowing about pregnancy.
Taking birth control pills doesn’t cause miscarriage, as NuvaRing or other contraceptives are not intended to abort.
Does NuvaRing Kill Sperm?
When NuvaRing is inside, it stops the sperm from going inside the egg adhering to the cervix. It is also useful in killing sperms with the release of spermicide.
Now you know the Effectiveness of Nuvaring as birth control. Nuvaring is mostly used birth control by many women in these days. It is just 2 inches in diameter, protecting from pregnancy. It doesn’t even disturb your periods. Getting pregnant after removing is even simpler. There are no complications in using it.