Lockdown is the perfect time to sit with your kids at leisure and test their little brains! Those little cuties may still be petrified of the hard riddles, so here we have a list of funny riddles for kids that can not only tease their brains, but the answers can tickle their funny bones too! So here is a list of funny riddles for your fam-jam!
Funny Riddles for Kids:
Ready to have some fun by asking funny riddles for kids ? This can be both amusing and educational at the same time.
1. What has to be broken before you can use it
Ans: An egg.
2. What has one eye but cannot see?
Ans: A needle.
3. I weigh nothing, but you can still see me. If you put me in a bucket, I make the bucket lighter; what am I?
Ans: A hole.
4. I have hundreds of wheels but cannot move. What am I?
Ans: A car park.
5. What is as light as a feather, but even the world’s strongest man couldn’t hold it for more than a minute.
Ans: His breath.
6. A girl fell off of a 5- 5-meter ladder, but she didn’t get hurt at all. How is it possible?
Ans: She fell off the bottom step!
7. What is as big as an elephant but weighs nothing at all?
Ans: An elephant’s shadow!
8. What belongs to you, but other people use it more than you?
Ans: Your name.
9. Ten ladies tried to fit under a small umbrella none of them got wet. How did they do it?
Ans: It wasn’t raining!
10. I am full of keys, but I can’t open any door. What am I?
Ans: A piano.
10. What do you call a funny mountain?
11. Why are teddy bears never hungry?
Ans: Because they are always stuffed.
12. What has a bottom at the top of them?
13. What did the spider do on the computer?
Ans: Made a website.
14. What spends all day on the floor but never gets dirty?
Ans: Your Shadow.
15. What tastes better than it smells?
Ans: A tongue.
16. Why can’t a man living in London be buried in Leeds?
Ans: Because he’s still living.
17. I am an insect. The first part of my name is the name of another insect. What am I?
Ans: A beetle.
18. What do you bury when it’s alive and dig up when it’s dead?
Ans: A plant.
19. What has a thumb and four fingers but is not alive?
Ans: A glove.
20. What bow can’t be tied?
Ans: A rainbow.
21. Ram’s mother had three children. The first child was named April, and the second child was named May. What was the third child’s name?
22. What goes up a chimney down?
Ans: An umbrella.
23. Which hand is it better to write with?
Ans: Neither, it’s best to write with a pen!
24. Why should you take a pencil to bed?
Ans: to draw the curtains!
25. What did the triangle say to the circle?
Ans: you are pointless.
26. Dad, can you put my shoes on?
Ans: No, I don’t think they’ll fit me.
27. Can a kangaroo jump higher than a house?
Ans: of course! A house can’t jump.
28. Where do fish keep their money?
Ans: in the river bank!
29. Which flower talks the most?
Ans: Tulips because they have two lips.
30. What kind of coat is always wet when you put it on?
Ans: A coat of paint.
31. Why is the letter A the most like a flower?
Ans: Because the B is after it.
32. I am amused in many sports, have four holes, and come in many colors. What am I?
Ans: A t-shirt.
33. What goes up and down the stairs without moving?
34. What would you call a fish with a missing eye?
Ans: A “fsh.”
35. What is there, one of in every corner and two if in every room?
Ans: The letter O.
36. What can you fill with empty hands?
37. Which animal is best at hitting a ball?
Ans: A bat.
38. Why did Santa go to music school?
Ans: So, he could improve his wrapping skills.
39. What time is it when an elephant sits on your fence?