Did you like solving riddles when you were a kid? Do you play the same game with your children to keep their boredom away and to make them think logically? Well, riddles can be fun and thought-provoking at the same time. So here we have a list of best riddles for kids that will leave your children laughing and stumped at the same time!
Best Riddles for Kids:
Try, try till you succeed! Put your little ones to test by asking them these seemingly easy but profound riddles, that will surely make you wrack your brains as well!
1. What do you call a bear with no teeth?
Ans: A gummy bear.
2. What word becomes shorter when you add two letters to it?
Ans: Short. Add er, and it becomes shorter.
3. Which dog has no tail?
Ans: a hotdog.
4. What kind of trees grows fingers?
Ans: Palm trees.
5. What has two arms and a neck but no head?
Ans: A jumper.
6. Why can’t the bike stand up?
Ans: Because it’s too (two) tired.
7. What has two legs but can’t walk?
Ans: A pair of trousers.
8. What do you call a summer snowman?
Ans: A puddle.
9. How did the hairdresser win the race?
Ans: she knew the shortcut?
10. What goes around and around the wood but never goes into the wood?
11. What does a rain cloud wear under the raincoat?
Ans: Thunder ware.
12. What has holes but holds water?
Ans: A sponge.
13. I have four wings but cannot fly. I never laugh and never cry; I am always found on the same spot, and I will never leave the ground. What am I?
Ans: A windmill.
14. What is dirty after washing?
Ans: Your bathwater.
15. What time of the day is spelled the same forwards and backward?
16. What loses its head in the morning but gets it back at night?
Ans: A pillow.
17. What goes in through one hole and comes out through two holes at the same time?
Ans: When you put on your trousers.
18. What clothes does a house wear?
19. You find me in December, but not in any other month. What am I?
Ans: The letter D.
20. What is in the middle of the bathrooms and will always be in the middle no matter what?
Ans: The letter R.
21. Which weighs more” a ton of concrete or a ton of feathers?
Ans: They weigh the same, a ton.
22. I am a ball that can be rolled but never bounded or thrown. What am I?