Riddles are an engaging way to improve your child’s brain functionality. So if you are looking for riddles for kids that not just keep your children away from smartphones or television screens, but also keep them entertained, then this is the right place for you!
We have come with some simple and easy riddles for kids, that will boost their creative thinking. Who knows, they may just shock you out of your wits with their answers! So go ahead, try these little brain teasers and test their mettle!
1. How do you cut a wave in half?
Ans: You use a sea-saw.
2. What’s the difference between a fly and a bird?
Ans: A bird can fly, but a fly is not a bird.
3. What do you call a monkey with a banana in each ear?
Ans: Anything you like, he can’t hear you.
4. Why is grass so dangerous?
Ans: Because it is full of blades.
5. What did one egg say to the other?
Ans: You crack me up.
6. What do you give a sick lemon?
7. What kind of cat likes water?
Ans: An Octo- PUSS.
8. What kind of hair do oceans have?
9. How do you get a skeleton to laugh?
Ans: By tickling his funny bone.
10. What’s worse than biting into an apple and finding a worm?
Ans: Biting into an apple and finding half a worm.
11. What is your favorite snack during a scary movie?
Ans: Ice Cream (I scream)
12. Why do bees hum?
Ans: Because they don’t know the words.
13. What’s brown and sticky?
Ans: A stick
Well weren’t these riddles cute and simple? Honest confession, how many of these were you able to solve yourselves?
Since we have already given you the simple ones, now its time to turn to the easy riddles for kids, which will help your children to increase their productivity. Sounds interesting? Well here you go!
1. What did one wall say to the other wall?
Ans: I will meet you at the corner.
2. What music are balloons scared of?
Ans: Pop Music
3. What has hands but cannot clap?
Ans: A clock
4. What has teeth but cannot chew?
Ans: A comb
5. What’s a dog’s favorite instrument?
Ans: A trombone
6. How does the ocean say hello?
Ans: It waves
7. Why did the computer go to the doctor?
Ans: It had a virus
8. Which letter of the alphabet has the most water?
Ans: The C
9. What’s orange and sounds like a parrot?
Ans: A carrot
10. What kind of keys don’t open doors?
Ans: Donkeys, turkeys, and monkeys
11. Why is six afraid of 7?
Ans: Because 7, 8, 9
12. Why did the melon jump into the lake?
Ans: Because he wanted to be a watermelon.
Children today are more prone to be attracted towards social media and other such addictions. This is where it becomes pertinent for the parents to bond with them and help them understand the importance of learning outside of this. Riddles for kids can serve this dual purpose, of spending quality family time, while also providing stimulus to the kids’ mental capacities.
How to Help Your Teenage Child to Be Successful in Studying?
4 Tips for Baby-Proofing Your Home
The Profound Effects of Nature On Your Family’s Well-Being
How To Pick The Best Diaper To Ensure Your Baby’s Good Health
Baby Monitor Guide- How To Buy the Best Monitor
Fertility Monitor Vs Ovulation Kits