How many parents agree that riddles are the best way to stimulate your kids’ minds? This is not only a fun activity to keep the kids busy but also induces learning at home. So put on your thinking caps because we have a list of tricky riddles for kids, that may seem easy but will put your children’s minds to test!
This list of tricky riddles for kids may be as tricky for you! So don’t cheat, don’t spoil the fun, and indulge in some family brain testing session!
1. You cannot come in or go out without me. What am I?
2. What runs around the garden without moving?
3. There’s a one-story house where everything inside is pink walls, pink doors, pink carpets, pin ceilings, pink windows, pink curtains, a pink sofa, and pink tables. What color are the stairs?
Ans: There are none- it’s a one-story house.
4. What can you make that you can’t see?
5. What do you answer even though it never asks you questions?
Ans: A Doorbell
6. What falls in winter but never gets hurt?
Ans: The Snow
7. What has hands but cannot wear gloves?
Ans: A Clock
8. What has feet on the inside but not on the outside?
9. What has legs but cannot walk?
Ans: A Table
10. Which room has no door
Ans: A Mushroom
11. Three men were in a boat. It sank, and they all fell in, but only two got their hair wet. Why?
Ans: One was Bald
12. What starts with a T ends with a T and has T in it?
Ans: A Teapot.
13. Who often comes to a picnic but is never invited?
14. What can you hold without touching it?
Ans: Your Breath.
15. What can point in every direction but can’t reach the destination on its own?
Ans: Your Finger
16. What goes through towns and over hills but never moves? \
Ans: A River
17. If you give me water, I will die. What am I?
18. What can run but can’t walk?
Ans: A Drop of Water
19. It is higher without the head than with it. What is it?
Ans: A Pillow
20. Sometimes I go backward, but often I go forward. I can trip, I can dance, what am I?
21. What do pandas have that no other animal has?
Ans: Baby Pandas
22. I am dirty; I get clean, I can be delicate, I can be rough people often shake me or smack me against my kind. What am I?
23. What goes up but never comes down?
Ans: Your Age
24. What is the last thing you take off before bed?
Ans: Your Feet off the Floor
25. What has many rings but no fingers?
Ans: A Telephone
26. People buy me to eat, but they never eat me. What am I?
Ans: Plates and Cutlery
27. What runs but can’t walk?
Ans: A tap
28. What stays in the corner but goes around the world?
Ans: A stamp
29. Can you name four days of the week that began with the letter T?
Ans: Tuesday, Thursday, Today, and Tomorrow
30. You can drop me from the tallest building, and I’ll be fine, but I am destroyed if you fall in the water. What am I?
31. Which invention lets you look right through the wall?
Ans: A window
32. The more you take, the more you leave behind.
33. What question can you never honestly answer yes to?
Ans: “Are you asleep”? How can you answer this with yes if you are asleep?
34. What has a head and a tail but no legs?
Ans: A Penny.
35. What question must always be answered “yes”?
Ans: What does ‘Y’- ‘E’- ‘S’ spell?
Looking for some more riddles? Solve Best Riddles for Kids