In today’s world, our life schedule is so strict and tight that we cannot just pack our bags and move out of the city for fishing with our kids and family. Also, it is really hard to find ponds, lakes, and rivers in the city for fishing. Everything is getting digital with our busy lifestyle. The only solution is, there exist some fishing games for kids digitally and playing them won’t make you regret anything, although it will not be the same as that of real fishing it will be fun too.
What Are Fishing Games?
Generally, a basic fishing game has tasks to catch a fish and gain points. The one who catches a greater number of fishes wins the game. Various fishing games have different plots. A good fishing game gives real feels where you can get rid of hand stiffness and actually don’t miss real fishing.
What Are The Benefits Toddlers Get From Playing With Fishing Toys?
Given below are some of the important benefits of fishing toys for toddlers:
- Helps To Develop Motor Skills: The most important thing which fishing toys do is developing motor skills of toddlers. It helps toddlers in coordinating their movements of different body parts. For example, eye coordination, use of both left and right parts of the body together.
- Helps In Developing Eye And Hand Coordination: Toddlers at their age learn and grasp things faster in comparison to the age when they grow up. It is good if a parent starts teaching their little one how to coordinate various body parts as early as possible. Fishing games helps a lot to a toddler in developing eye and hand coordination.
- Helps With Cognitive Development: When it comes to the child’s development, cognitive development is very important. Cognitive development comprises the thinking process of the brain. Fishing games some time demands quick thinking processes.
What Are The Factors To Consider While Buying Fishing Toys For Child?
One can find many fishing toys on the market. Therefore no wonder you get confused about which toys you should select. Here are some factors to consider while selecting one for your child:
- Like many games, fishing games can sometimes be gender-specific. Keep this in your mind while choosing one.
- Fishing games are designed for different age groups. Select one that is right for your child’s age.
- The material is another important factor you should consider. Usually, fishing toys are made out of wood, plastic, and has some magnetic parts as well. Make sure it is safe for the child.
- Fishing games are designed for indoor, outdoor, or even bath time. Select one which you intended to. Likewise, some fishing games are more intended to introduce the child to a variety of fishes and colors. Select one which you need.
Top Ten Fishing Games ForKids
1. Haktoys Fishing Game Toy Set
Purchase this classic game from amazon. This game is for three years old and above. The game contains a game board, four non-magnetic fishing pole, and 21 non-magnetic fish.
- The game helps in coordinating hand-eye movement
- Helps in color recognition
- It improves the reflexes of the child.
2. Kidzlane Magnetic Fishing Game
This ultimate fishing game for three years old and above is available on amazon. The components of the game are one game board, 12 little fish, and two magnetic fishing poles.
- The game encourages learning and creativity of the child,
- Help the children in learning numbers
- It improves problem-solving skills
3. AugToy Fishing Game
Due to the choking hazard, this game is for three years old and above. It’s a whole family game with 15 PCS fish and 4 PCS fish pole with four different colors and duck decorated board.
- Improves motor skills,
- Improve the coordination of hand-eye movement
- It helps with color recognition.
4. Forehead Fishing Game
The remake of the retro fishing game, for five years old and above, is available on amazon. The game contains one fish pond, 28 fish, four headband rods, and four fishing rods.
- Develop dexterity
- Enhance kid’s motor skills
- Improves color recognition ability.
5. Toddle Toy Fishing Game
This fishing game is for 18 months and above toddlers. It is available on amazon. The components of the game are made up of good quality wood and contain2 fishing poles and ten fish toys.
- It helps in building a toddler’s confidence, skills, and imagination.
6. Munchkin Fishing Bath Toy
Great game for two years old and above, you can purchase it from amazon. It contains one magnetic fishing rod and three underwater bobbers.
- It is a classic game for developing hand-eye coordination,
- It helps in teaching cause and effect.
7. Fish! Bass Lake
It is an exciting new board game for both kids and adults. The game is available on amazon. Kids of 6 years old and above can improve their skills using this. The game contains 50 fish cards, including pike, musky, perch, crappie, etc.
- Improves skills like strategy planning
- Helps with memory development
- Helps to enhance problem-solving ability
8. Battat- Magnetic fishing set
The game contains four fish and two wind-up fishing rods with working reels. You can purchase this exciting game from amazon for kids three years old and above.
- This magnetic fishing set improves confidence, accuracy
- This game helps to develop fine motor skills.
9. Akamino Wooden Magnetic Fun Fishing Game Toy
Easily available on Amazon, this game contains components such as one wooden play board, 14 wooden marine life, two magnet poles, one fish’s storage bag, one cat doll with a magnet, and a color gift box.
- This game cultivates patience in children
- Improves the ability to solve problems
- Helps to teach about marine life
10. LOYO Fishing Game for Kids
This ultimate game is available on Amazon for three years old and above. The game come up with toy fish, two fishing pole, two kids fishing net, one drain bag, and one instruction card.
- It helps kids in recognizing ocean sea animals
- Helps with recognizing colors
- It helps to develop Math through playing.
Some Final Words
We all want our kids to grow up with improving their skills accordingly. Fishing games are perfect for your kids. It teaches about marine animals, helps in recognizing colors, enhances coordination between hand and eyes, helps in teaching counting, develops motor skills, and much more countless perks are provided by fishing games.
If you, as a parent, want your child to be a bright student, then you should start working for their skills from now. When toddlers grow up, their learning and grasping power reduces because they become less interested in enhancing their skills.