Fertility is a complex phenomena, and numerous factors contribute to the subject. Globally, there are millions of cases where couples fail to conceive. Fertility is also a matter of sensitivity, especially in our country. Though, with medical science evolving daily, there are many solutions to treat infertility, yet, there are scientific reasons to believe that an effective solution may lie in the food that you eat. To a large extent, the functioning of our body is governed by our diet. Below is a list of everyday food items that can significantly enhance your fertility. These can act as substitutes for prescribed pharmaceuticals and pave the way for a natural conception.
- Banana – Fruits, in general can be a great boost to improve your chances of conceiving. Among these, bananas are known because of their high concentration of vitamin B6. The vitamin is a crucial component in the production of sex specific hormones that regulate the normal sexual cycle.
- Sunflower seeds – This is an unlikely inclusion in this list. But sunflower seeds are one of the most potent solutions to the ages old problem of infertility. These are concentrated with amino acids and proteins. They can help your body develop a harmonic cycle and optimize the secretion of hormones in the body.
- Salmon/Shellfish/Mackerel – Sea food that is rich is fatty acids and omega 3 also aids fertility. They help regulate the secretion of essential hormones related to fertility such as the estrogen. These can be consumed for the general well being too.
- Pomegranate – Pomegranates are fortified with folic acids and vitamin B. The combination is ideal if you are looking to enhance your chances of getting pregnant. Pomegranate can contribute to an overall well being of the body through the production of red blood cells and improving the circulation.
- Eggs – Eggs have a high concentration of vitamin D. It has been widely suggested that this vitamin has a key role to play in pregnancy.
- Almonds – Almonds are carriers of vitamin E. They promote a harmonic ovarian cycle and thereby lead to better chances of pregnancy.
- Asparagus – Another constituent that has a rich dose of folic acid. Like pomegranates, these have a remarkable effect on a woman’s body.
- Oysters – Oysters or other shelled organisms included in the diet are known to contain a significant amount of vitamin B12. This is important for estrogen production in women and can help eliminate chances of miscarriages.
The above dietary intake should be complemented by a healthy lifestyle, well timed sex, and lots of positivity. Abstinence from smoking and alcohol, together with regular exercise can make a marked difference. At the same time, there are certain food stuffs that you would do well to avoid. Red meat and chemically processed food top this list. If you fail to conceive for long, then chances are that there are some other issues. Such circumstances would be best served if you see a doctor. This would allow professional corrective measures to be implemented.